On November 3rd, Expect The Crimson Invasion Expansion To Arrive
The Pokemon company announced its expansion for the Pokemon Trading Card Game: Sun & Moon– Crimson Expansion that launches on 3rd November in the UK.
The press release suggests that it is centered around the battle for the Alola region, where the Silvally-GX and other allies of the region will try to defend against the ultra beasts Nihilego-GX, Buzzwole-GX, Kartana-GX, and Guzzlord-GX who are trying to invade the islands.
The feature list of the expansion includes:
- Over 110 cards: Including 8 Pokémon-GX and 3 full-art Supporter cards
- Pokémon TCG debut: Nihilego, Buzzwole, Kartana, Guzzlord, Type: Null, and Silvally, plus Supporter cards Lusamine and Gladion, appear for the first time
- More Alolan Pokémon: Alolan Exeggutor and Alolan Marowak make an appearance
- Two theme decks: 60-card preconstructed decks, Destruction Fang and Clanging Thunder, allow players to get straight into the action
- Booster packs: Each pack contains 10 cards selected from the expansion, plus a basic Energy card
If you’re really a Pokemon buff and want to try the expansion out prior to the release, you can try your luck in many Pre-release tournaments being held in the United Kingdom.